Your cart is empty!
Are you over 18?
Hello! Our Lewes taproom (a 10 minute walk from Cliffe High Street) has 15 keg lines devoted to brewery-fresh beer, alongside a guest beer fridge and a natural and bio-dynamic wine list curated by the youngest Master of Wine in the UK. Alongside world class drinks, we offer an ever-changing roster of street food every Friday (5-11pm) and Saturday (12-11pm). Children and dogs are very welcome.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- We accept walk-ins – there's plenty of space!
- The details of up and coming street-food events can be found below
- Tables booked online are reserved for three hour slots. If you'd like to stay longer, please make a second booking under the same name
- Our online booking system allows tables of up to eight people. For larger bookings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 473094
- We have both indoor and outdoor seating. Our outdoor seating is under cover and on cold days/night we'll fire-up the fire pit and patio heaters.
We are a small business so every table really counts! Please cancel any bookings 24 hours in advance.
Add £50.00 to get free UK shipping!