Are you over 18?
Hello! Our Lewes taproom (a 10 minute walk from Cliffe High Street) has fifteen keg lines devoted to brewery-fresh beer, alongside a guest beer fridge and a natural and bio-dynamic wine list curated by the youngest Master of Wine in the UK. Alongside world class drinks, we offer an ever-changing roster of amazing street food. Children and dogs are very welcome.
Please use the booking button below to reserve a table. Choose between tables (4-6 people) or stools (1-3 people) and pick a duration of your session (2, 3 or 4 hours).
BAO FRIDAYS (5PM - 11PM)
Each Friday, our taproom plays host to Ginger + Chilli who specialise in handmade bao buns stuffed with all manner of incredible fillings, from paneer and aloo tikki through to Korean brisket and smashed satay pork pattie, along with sides like poppadom nachos and banh mi fries.
STREET-FOOD SATURDAYS (12PM - 11PM)
On Saturdays, our taproom features an ever-changing roster of street-food vendors from across the UK – all expertly curated and taste-tested by the Beak team. To see who'll be serving during your visit please see below.
- All customers will be sat outside. We have heaters, a gazebo and a fire-pit but please wrap-up warm!
- Table service only
- Face masks should be worn when coming indoors (staff will also be wearing masks)
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of six
- Sanitised tables and benches between services
- Contactless payments only
- We will retain the contact details of the person who booked the table as part of the current government guidelines for Track & Trace
- Two-metres social distancing guidelines are in place for tables, customers and staff
- Hand sanitiser will be available
For reservation queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 473094
Photo credit: James Beeson