Are you over 18?
Hello! Our Lewes taproom (a 10 minute walk from Cliffe High Street) has fifteen keg lines devoted to brewery-fresh beer, alongside a guest beer fridge and a natural and bio-dynamic wine list curated by the youngest Master of Wine in the UK. Alongside world class drinks, we offer: amazing vegan Mexican food by The Two Fridas every Friday (5 - 11pm); an ever-changing roster of street food every Saturday (12 - 11pm) and the best cheese toasties on earth every Sunday (12-6pm - from 30 May). Children and dogs are very welcome.
Please use the booking button below to reserve a table. Choose between tables (4-6 people) or stools (1-3 people) and pick a duration of your session (2, 3 or 4 hours).
MEXICAN FRIDAYS (5PM - 11PM)
Each Friday, our taproom plays host to The Two Fridas who specialise in handmade vegan Mexican food. Expect everything from "chicken" jalapeno burritos and Oxacan tacos with imperial stout black beans to tacos al pastor filled with pulled "pork" and mango Scotch bonnet hot sauce.
STREET-FOOD SATURDAYS (12PM - 11PM)
On Saturdays, our taproom features an ever-changing roster of street-food vendors from across the UK – all expertly curated and taste-tested by the Beak team. To see who'll be serving during your visit please see below.
TOASTIE SUNDAYS (12 - 6PM)
Our taproom is also open on Sundays. From the 2nd May we're serving-up vegan Mexican food by the inimitable Two Fridas and from the 30th May it'll be gourmet cheese toasties (incuding vegan options) by Cadence. Did we mention we also have our own Toads board...
- All customers will be sat outside. We have heaters, a gazebo and a fire-pit but please wrap-up warm!
- Table service only
- Face masks should be worn when coming indoors (staff will also be wearing masks)
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of six
- Sanitised tables and benches between services
- Contactless payments only
- We will retain the contact details of the person who booked the table as part of the current government guidelines for Track & Trace
- Two-metres social distancing guidelines are in place for tables, customers and staff
- Hand sanitiser will be available
For reservation queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 473094
Photo credit: James Beeson