Are you over 18?
Hello! Our Lewes taproom (a 10 minute walk from the end of Cliffe High Street) is open every Saturday (12 – 10pm) and has six keg lines devoted to brewery-fresh beer, alongside kombucha, carefully selected wines and an ever-changing roster of amazing street food (usually served until 9pm).
Due to current circumstances, tables must be booked in advance for the following slots: 12-2pm; 2-4pm, 4-6pm and 6-10pm, with each table accommodating 4 to 6 people. We do have a few extra benches set aside for groups of two – if you’d like one please let us know by email. In order to make your visit as safe as possible, we’re implementing the following:
- Table service only
- Two metre gaps between tables
- Face masks for all staff working indoors
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of six
- Sanitised tables and benches between services
- Contactless payments only
- One person from each group will be asked to share their contact details as part of the current government guidelines for Track & Trace
- Two-metres social distancing guidelines are in place for tables, customers and staff
- Drinks orders will be placed at the end of each table for customers to collect
- Hand sanitiser will be available on all tables