Are you over 18?
Hello! Our Lewes taproom (a 10 minute walk from Cliffe High Street) is open every Friday (5 –10pm) and Saturday (12 – 10pm) and has eight keg lines devoted to brewery-fresh beer, alongside soft drinks, carefully selected wines and an ever-changing roster of amazing street food (usually served until 9pm). Children and dogs (on leads) are very welcome.
We accept walk-ins but if you'd like somewhere to sit then we recommend booking a table. Please be aware that a portion of the tables are located outside (under a gazebo with heaters) so please wear layers! In order to make your visit as safe as possible, we’re implementing the following:
- Table service only
- Guests inside the taproom must wear face masks when not seated (staff will also be wearing masks)
- Last orders will be called at 9.30pm and all customers must vacate the premises (including outdoor seating) by 10pm
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of six
- Sanitised tables and benches between services
- Contactless payments only
- We will retain the contact details of the person who booked the table as part of the current government guidelines for Track & Trace
- Two-metres social distancing guidelines are in place for tables, customers and staff
- Drinks orders will be placed at the end of each table for customers to collect
- Hand sanitiser will be available on all tables
For reservation queries, please email email@example.com or telephone 01273 473094
Photo credit: James Beeson