Are you over 18?
Hello! Our Lewes taproom (a 10 minute walk from Cliffe High Street) is open every Friday (5 –11pm) and Saturday (12 – 11pm) and has eight keg lines devoted to brewery-fresh beer, alongside soft drinks, carefully selected wines and an ever-changing roster of amazing street food (usually served until 9pm). Children and dogs (on leads) are very welcome.
Please use the booking button below to reserve a table at one of the following sessions: Friday (5-7.30pm or 7.30-11pm); Saturday (12-2pm; 2-4pm; 4-7pm or 7-11pm).
Due to Tier-2 restrictions, we have had to implement the following rules:
- If you want to order beer then you'll also need to order a meal from one of our street-food vendors
- Those who visit with people from different households will need to sit outside. We have heaters, a gazebo and a fire-pit but please wrap-up warm!
- Table service only
- Guests inside the taproom must wear face masks when not seated (staff will also be wearing masks)
- The final drinks will be served at 10pm but you'll have until 11pm to finish.
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of six
- Sanitised tables and benches between services
- Contactless payments only
- We will retain the contact details of the person who booked the table as part of the current government guidelines for Track & Trace
- Two-metres social distancing guidelines are in place for tables, customers and staff
- Drinks orders will be placed at the end of each table for customers to collect
- Hand sanitiser will be available on all tables
For reservation queries, please email email@example.com or telephone 01273 473094
Photo credit: James Beeson